As you’ll have seen on Facebook, a few artists for this year’s 20th anniversary spectacular have been announced and we want to continue building that excitement while the team works hard preparing what we hope you’ll agree will be the best Farmer Phil’s Festival yet!
So we thought we’d launch a little competition. We want you to come up with one or more designs for what will become the official limited edition Farmer Phil’s Festival t-shirt and hoody design of 2018! This will be a one-off design & print run to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the festival.
A few rules:
- The design must incorporate the Farmer Phil’s Festival logo. Please indicate on your design where the logo should appear by placing a circle marked ‘LOGO’
- There is no limit to the number of designs one person can submit
- Designs must be single colour only
- Designs should fit within a 12″ (w) x 16″ (h) area
- Designs should be submitted as high resolution (minimum 300dpi) JPG, PNG, EPS or PDF file format to cover
- Deadline for submissions is 23:59 on Saturday 31 March 2018
The designer of the winning artwork, as chosen by Phil himself, will win a free t-shirt featuring their winning design and a bundle of other Farmer Phil’s Festival merchandise!
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!