We are working hard behind the scenes to replicate our 2020 line up to 2021, with many acts already confirmed. However, acts advertised are subject to change, even at the last minute.
Please read our terms and conditions before purchasing a ticket.
- You are purchasing tickets for Farmer Phil’s Festival and not for a particular artist, as these are subject to change. While we hope that all acts that have been advertised will be able to perform, we cannot guarantee this so we will not refund any tickets in such circumstances.
- Children are welcome at Farmer Phil’s Festival, but those under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Children will not be able to enter/leave the main arena without an adult. This is for their safety so please ensure you can comply with these age restrictions before you purchase tickets as refunds will not be given.
- All tickets purchased for Farmer Phil’s Festival via our authorised ticket outlet Ticketsellers will receive a personalised e-ticket. Your tickets will be sent by email to the email address you provide when purchasing. When collecting your ticket at the gate please make sure you have this e-ticket number with you. We will ask you to confirm your identity in return for your wristband.
YOUR E-TICKET CODE WILL ONLY WORK ONCE, ONE THIS HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO A WRISTBAND IT CANNOT BE USED AGAIN.
- Tickets purchased via our postal order service (form downloadable off our website) or ticket outlets confirmed on our website will receive a hard copy paper ticket, these will be security coded to guard against resellers.
- Unless we must cancel Farmer Phil’s Festival 2021, we will not refund tickets, so please make sure you can come before purchasing your tickets. Your ticket will be refunded for the price you paid for it. Booking and credit card charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change the date of Farmer Phil’s Festival 2021 in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
- In the event of a cancellation beyond our control you will have 28 days to apply for your refund.
Admission to Farmer Phil’s Festival is at your own risk, if you are looking after children under the age of 17 then you take responsibility for their safety and wellbeing.
Farmer Phil’s Festival will not be liable for any theft, loss, damage to property (including vehicles).
- To gain access to the campsite a fee of £10 Is payable on arrival to obtain your vehicle pass.
- Entry to the campsite is not permitted unless you have a weekend camping ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be able to enter/ leave the main arena unless accompanied by an adult. 17-year-olds are permitted to enter without a guardian.
- Please note that some acts may be unsuitable for children, some sets may contain bad language. We do our best to make this a family festival and put on acts that suit.
- On entry to site, you will be asked to prove proof of purchase of a weekend festival ticket. Please have this ready for when you arrive.
– To gain access to the main arena you will need to exchange your e-ticket/ paper ticket for a wristband at the ticket office. The wristband remains property of Farmer Phil’s Festival until the end of the festival.
YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH YOUR WRISTBAND OR ALLOW IT TO BE TAMPERED WITH. IF THE WRISTBAND HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH IT WILL BECOME VOID AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE. IF YOU ARE FOUND NOT WEARING A WRISTBAND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE. YOUR WRISTBAND IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.(wristbands will be checked on entry and exit of the site)
- Those caught in possession with illegal substances or dealing in illegal substances will be processed in accordance with the law.
- The following items are not permitted anywhere onsite:
Portable laser equipment
Professional Recording equipment
Anything that could be considered as a weapon
- We welcome dogs at Famer Phil’s Festival, but these must be kept on a lead at all times, failure to keep your dog on a lead will result in the ticket holder being removed from site.
- Glass is not permitted anywhere on site; this is for safety reasons. This is also a working farm so needs to be respected as such.
We allow you to bring your own alcohol into the campsite.
You will not be allowed to take your own alcohol into the main arena. Only a sealed bottled of water will be allowed.
We keep our bar prices at pub prices.
- A condition of entry is that you agree to be searched when you enter the main arena, if you are found to have prohibited items then we may confiscate them or we may eject you from the site.
- We do not tolerate any violent or abusive behaviour towards our staff or other festival goers, you will be immediately removed from site.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- CCTV is in operation on site, you may be photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other marketing or public broadcast.
- If you look under 25 you will be asked for proof of ID when purchasing alcohol at the bar. We will only accept recognised original photo ID such as a passport/driving licence etc.
- We do not permit any trading or flyering on site without prior consent.
- Small campfires will be allowed in the campsite, fire wood is available to purchase onsite, and you are welcome to bring your own. Taking wood out of hedgerows/cutting down trees is not permitted, and you will be removed from the site.
- No amplified sound is allowed in the campsite. Please respect other campers.
- Please pick up your dog’s mess in a suitable bag and dispose of it in a bin provided.
- We will allocate a field for letting your dog off the lead, again please make sure you pick up dog’s mess in a suitable bag and put it in the bins provided.
- TRESPASSING ONTO LAND NOT USED FOR THE FESTIVAL IS NOT PERMITTED. CLEAR SIGNAGE WILL BE DISPLAYED.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING