Please read our terms and conditions before purchasing a ticket.
1. You are purchasing a ticket for Farmer Phils festival and not a particular artist, these are
subject to change. While we hope all artist advertised are able to perform, we cannot
guarantee this so we will not refund any ticket in such circumstances.
2. Children are welcome at Farmer Phils Festival, those under the age of 18 must be
accompanied by an adult, children will need to be accompanied by an adult when entering
and leaving the main arena. This is for their safety so please ensure you can comply with
these restrictions before purchasing a ticket as refunds will not be given.
3. All tickets purchased for Farmer Phils Festival via our authorised outlet Ticketsellers will
receive an e-ticket. Your ticket will be sent to you via email. Please ensure you have your qr
code/ ticket number before coming to site. This is a third party seller so any queries would
need to be send to them as we have no access to information on their behalf.
4. We will ask you to confirm your identity in return for your wristband, YOU E-TICKET CODE
WILL ONLY WORK ONCE, ONCE THIS HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO A WRISTBAND IT CANNOT
BE USED AGAIN.
5. Tickets purchased via out ticket outlets confirmed on our website will receive a hard copy
paper ticket, these are security coded to guard against resellers.
6. Tickets are your responsibility to keep safe once purchased, refunds or replacement tickets
will not be given under any circumstances.
7. Unless Farmer Phils Festival is cancelled, tickets will not be refunded under any
circumstances, so please make sure you can come before purchasing tickets
8. We reserve the right to change the date of farmer Phils festival in the event of circumstances
beyond our control.
9. In the event of a cancellation beyond our control you have 28 days to apply for a refund.
10. Admission to Farmer Phils festival is at your own risk, if your are the responsible adult in
charge of a child under the age of 18 you are responsible for their safety and well-being.
11. Farmer Phils Festival will not be liable for any theft, loss or damage to property (including
12. YOU MUST NOT IN ANYWAY TAMPER WITH YOUR WRISTBANDS, WRISTBANDS MUST BE
INTACT AT ALL TIMES. ANY WRISTBANDS FOUND TO BE TAMPERED WITH WILL BE VOID AND
YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE OR NEED TO PURCHASE ANOTHER TICKET. (THIS
INCLUDES CUTTING THE ENDS OFF FABRIC WRISTBANDS) Your wristband is your
responsibility, when exchanging your ticket for your wristband please make sure it is secured
and not damaged in anyway before leaving the ticket office.
- To gain access to the campsite a fee of £10 Is payable on arrival to obtain your vehicle pass.
- Entry to the campsite is not permitted unless you have a weekend camping ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be able to enter/ leave the main arena unless accompanied by an adult. 17-year-olds are permitted to enter without a guardian.
- Please note that some acts may be unsuitable for children, some sets may contain bad language. We do our best to make this a family festival and put on acts that suit.
- On entry to site, you will be asked to prove proof of purchase of a weekend festival ticket. Please have this ready for when you arrive.- To gain access to the main arena you will need to exchange your e-ticket/ paper ticket for a wristband at the ticket office. The wristband remains property of Farmer Phil’s Festival until the end of the festival.
YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH YOUR WRISTBAND OR ALLOW IT TO BE TAMPERED WITH. IF THE WRISTBAND HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH IT WILL BECOME VOID AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE. IF YOU ARE FOUND NOT WEARING A WRISTBAND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE. YOUR WRISTBAND IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.(wristbands will be checked on entry and exit of the site)
- Those caught in possession with illegal substances or dealing in illegal substances will be processed in accordance with the law.
- The following items are not permitted anywhere onsite:
Portable laser equipment
Professional Recording equipment
Anything that could be considered as a weapon
- We welcome dogs at Famer Phil’s Festival, but these must be kept on a lead at all times, failure to keep your dog on a lead will result in the ticket holder being removed from site.
- Glass is not permitted anywhere on site; this is for safety reasons. This is also a working farm so needs to be respected as such.
We allow you to bring your own alcohol into the campsite.
You will not be allowed to take your own alcohol into the main arena. Only a sealed bottled of water will be allowed.
We keep our bar prices at pub prices.
- A condition of entry is that you agree to be searched when you enter the main arena, if you are found to have prohibited items then we may confiscate them or we may eject you from the site.
- We do not tolerate any violent or abusive behaviour towards our staff or other festival goers, you will be immediately removed from site.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- CCTV is in operation on site, you may be photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other marketing or public broadcast.
- If you look under 25 you will be asked for proof of ID when purchasing alcohol at the bar. We will only accept recognised original photo ID such as a passport/driving licence etc.
- We do not permit any trading or flyering on site without prior consent.
- Small campfires will be allowed in the campsite, fire wood is available to purchase onsite, and you are welcome to bring your own. Taking wood out of hedgerows/cutting down trees is not permitted, and you will be removed from the site.
- No amplified sound is allowed in the campsite. Please respect other campers.
- Please pick up your dog’s mess in a suitable bag and dispose of it in a bin provided.
- We will allocate a field for letting your dog off the lead, again please make sure you pick up dog’s mess in a suitable bag and put it in the bins provided.
- TRESPASSING ONTO LAND NOT USED FOR THE FESTIVAL IS NOT PERMITTED. CLEAR SIGNAGE WILL BE DISPLAYED.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING